This cotbed mattress features an orthopaedic spring core provides excellent spinal support for your baby. The outer cover on this mattress is made from a 3D fabric, which improves the breathability and airflow around your baby and can help to prevent overheating. The outer cover is washable at 60°C.
The secondary Easycare inner cover allows for quick and easy removal of the outer cover for washing. The Easycare cover is also water repellent and allows for continual use of the mattress when the outer cover is in the wash, allowing you and your baby to quickly get back to sleep in the event of any night time accidents.
Important delivery information: This item will be delivered separately when ordered with any furniture items.
- 3D fabric cover improves breathability and helps to prevent overheating
- Easycare inner cover is water repellent and protects the core
- Easycare cover allows for quick and easy removal of the outer cover for washing.
- Orthopaedic double cone spring core provide excellent spinal support
- Outer cover is fully removable and can be washed at 60°C
- Conforms to BS 1877-10:1997
For every spring or pocket mattress sold, we are donating £1 to Great Ormond Street Hospital. For more information, click here.
- Size: Cotbed
- Inner Core Support: Spring
- Permex Plus: Yes
- Detachable Cover: Yes
- Washable Cover: Yes
- Dimensions: 140 (l) x 70 (w) x 10 (h) cm
- Colour: White
Assembled Product Dimensions (in centimetres): 140 (l) x 70 (w) x 10 (h) cm
Packaging Dimensions (in centimetres): 70.0 x 10.0 x 140.0
Unit Weight: 5.54
Available delivery options will be shown when you checkout
|Standard||£2.95||For orders placed before 12pm, we aim to deliver within 4 working days|
|Next working day or named day||£3.95||Delivered on your nominated day|
- Items may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore arrive separately, however you will only be charged delivery once.
- To qualify for free standard delivery the value of the items being delivered must be £29.99 or more excluding any delivery charge.
- A ‘large item’ is an item where you will see, ‘up to 8 working days’ in the delivery information on the product page.
- Any item where you see ‘direct from supplier’ against the item description will have its own specific delivery time frame.
- A delivery notification email or text will be sent if a mobile phone number is associated with your Toys R Us account, for items despatched using a next day, named day or Saturday delivery service.
Delivery to Remote/Rural Areas
Standard delivery can take up to 8 working days to specific postal code areas.
Delivery for large items to these postcodes may vary according to ferry schedules.
Returns Policy & Cancellations:
Full details on how to arrange a return using freepost or a collection are included on the Delivery Note
supplied with your order. Read our full returns policy
To view your rights under the ‘cooling off’ period, please read our full cancellation policy
We offer 3 easy options for returning your purchases;
- Return your goods to any Toys “R” Us Store 1
- Post the items back using our freepost address 2
- We can arrange to collect your goods
1 Please note, if the product you wish to return was despatched directly from the supplier then you must contact us to arrange collection
2 Unfortunately, customers in the Republic of Ireland are unable to send items back to us via freepost