For children who are too young to read an ordinary clock, the Gro-clock uses glowing images of the sun and moon to explain the difference between night and day.
The changing images encourage children to stay in bed longer as they learn to “Stay in bed until you see the sun”. Includes a sleepy farm story book, beautifully illustrated by leading children’s artist Mike Terry. ‘Sleepy Farm’ tells the tale of a very tired pig.
- “Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate ‘sleep’ and ‘wake-up’ time
- Includes fun bedtime story book
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered (included)