In the comfort of your own home you can safely listen to your unborn baby’s heartbeat, hiccups and kicks with the Angelsounds Smart Doppler – Heart Monitor. Suitable for use from week 16 of your pregnancy you can save these precious moments to listen to time and time again.
Using the free downloadable app ‘Angelsounds’ you can record and play your unborn baby’s heartbeat, monitor their progress (FHR) and upload data to the Cloud to share these experiences with friends and family.
It is a great way for new parents to have peace of mind and to make a connection and bond. You can also use it to record and playback the mother’s heartbeat to help soothe and calm your new born.
- Angelsounds SMART Heart Monitor with headphones
- Suitable to use from week 16 of your pregnancy
- 3.5mm lead to connect to your smartphone
- Free downloadable app available for iOS 7.0 and higher or Android 4.3 and higher
- Upload data to the Cloud to share with friends and family
- Monitor baby’s Foetal Heart Rate
- Help soothe your new-born by recording and playing back mother’s heartbeat